Login

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:34 am

Post subject: Testimony of “SL”
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:51 am 
Site Admin

Testimony of “SL”
As a born again Christian I didn’t think I had to be ‘exercised’ but I knew that I had baggage from my life experience and I needed some help.

In the 1970′s my mother was a practicing ‘WHITE witch’ and I was put into the position of having to be put into a circle of salt while my mother chanted and did ‘good’ spells. I was 11 years old. At that time my mother and I and other friends would use the Ouija board. As a kid I thought it was cool and seemingly a lot of fun. But as an adult I started to realize my mother had opened up a door to the occult that still linger deep within me all these years.

I believe that these dark spirits were solidified into my soul after my sister innocently took me to the Egyptian King Tutankhamun exhibit that came to my home town of San Francisco in 1979. The dark spirits that were present were masked by the wonder I felt over the hundreds of gold trinkets, statues, and glittery jewels of the exhibit. I remember remarking how interesting it was to have all the security protecting this ‘mummy stuff’ as they hurried us down the line to see all that treasure that glistened. But I remember seeing a something that said son of “RA” and I only wish I could remember more. Lets not forget that back then one of the most popular songs was ‘walk like an Egyptian’ and I was easily swayed into the pop culture of the day.

I know now after my research that Tutankhamun was nine years old when he became Pharaoh, son of the pagan god Ra, and reigned for approximately ten years. The Egyptian sun god Ra, considered the father of all pharaohs, was said to have created himself from a pyramid-shaped mound of earth before creating all other gods.

The reason this is an important point is because I asked Kim Quarterman to help me remove any dark or evil spirits that had lingered in my body/soul. And to my surprise and shock, the name ‘RA’ came up during our session.

Asking someone to help clean your spirit is very embarrassing and something most people would laugh at you for. But not Kim. He took my request seriously and actually was the catalyst to remove this hold these dark spirits had over me. His questions to me were personal, but I felt comfortable in sharing my past, as best I could. His lovely wife and fellow Christians prayed over me first and then proceeded to demand the spirits leave me. Of course I have been a Christian along time and had many people pray over me. But this time was different.

When Kim DEMANDED that the spirit give his name, to my amazement my own lips said the name ‘RA.’ It’s an unsettling thing to have a feeling of rage suddenly take over your body but that’s what I felt like. As soon as this anger and feeling of hate filled me, I felt myself say the words, “you can’t have her” and it took me a moment to realize my own mouth had said it. But the team of deeply loving Christians kept on and demanded that the spirit leave me. During that time I was barely able to hold the phone as I began to shake and sweat. But then Kim commanded that the dark spirit go from me in Jesus name and then suddenly I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my heart, off my shoulders and off my mind. It’s hard to explain, but it would be like a dense heavy fog that pushed you down suddenly was gone and the light of God was shining down giving me comfort. As soon as that happened, in my spirit I began praising Jesus. For 5 hours after that call the only thing on my mind was praising Jesus! I went straight to a shower because I felt like I had to wash away the sweat and filth and the entire time I was singing the song “Who can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus!” The reason this is interesting is because I don’t sing usually lol.

I can’t blame my mother, nor my sister because it was MY WILL that opened that door to evil, especially when it came to sexual sin. This is why it’s important to take responsibility for everything I did. I had been saved at 12 years old, but left God as a teen. Yet God never left me. He loves us even when we don’t love ourselves. God loves us even when others don’t love us.

The advice I would give anyone who needs a spiritual cleansing is to TRUST GOD, TRUST JESUS and be humble enough to admit you need Him.

As each day brings me new insight on our Creator, my love for HIM increases. I pray that same thing happens for everyone!

My thanks in simple words to Kim Quarterman, his wife and all the prayer warriors is just not enough. God bless your heart! I pray Jesus bless you 1000 fold for the blessing you gave me on August 10th in the year of our Lord 2013.

Sharon Lynn

Offline Profile