All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Post subject: NEPHILIM SEEN ALIVE
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

NEPHILIM SEEN ALIVE

There are Nephilim Today! I saw one!

Quote:
"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be". (Mat 24:37 KJV)

Since we know from the above verse that fallen angels intermingled DNA with the daughters of men it shouldn’t surprise us that they would do so with animals as well.

Quote:
"And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth". (Gen 6:12 KJV)

So as happened in the days of Noah we might see these Naphilim today, and they might not look human! Remember the Egyptian symbols called hieroglyphs seen on ancient artifacts? They depicted half human half animal creatures. Could these cultures actually have seen these creatures, and drew depictions of what they saw? I think so…

It was late one evening in late November with a brisk chill in the air, and a moonless night that I saw for the first time one of the children of the Dark Fallen Angels.

As was my custom I donned my walking shoes and grabbed my dog’s leash. It was time for her walk. I have the cutest dog her name is Star. The only problem with having man’s best friend is that man’s best friend requires walking, but of course Star doesn’t mind. She gets treats when she has concluded her business. Don’t you wish you got a treat and a hug, and a “I Love You” every time you took care of business? I think we could all use more of the love, but I would be hard pressed to have to announce my business!

Star as usual saw my reaching for the leash, and ran for the door. She gets so excited! I don’t know I understand why a dog gets so excited about going out in the cold to take care of their business. Just to get a little piece of cheese. There is the bragging, Good Girl, Good Girl that might of course account for something!

As we strolled outside and began our walk it seemed like any other normal night excursion. Star and I headed down the driveway as usual. Since we live off the beaten path our driveway is surrounded by local fauna, and we have a large stand of mountain laurel about half way down the drive. As we were in no hurry I took my time walking at a leisurely pace, encouraging Star to be a Good Girl - code for hurry up and take care of business.

We no sooner approached this stand of mountain laurel than Star began to pull as she does when she sees an animal, normally a quail, or rabbet she wants to give chase to. But as she began to pull she acted in an unusual way. I at first thought she was spooked by what she must have smelled. Being a dog she gets spooked by smells, noises, and an occasional leaf.

What a life a dog leads. As I stood there wondering a cold chill began to run down my back, and I had the sensation I was being watched. I was armed with a fairly good sized flashlight so I panned it in an arch ahead of me. Well what did I see? I saw a part human and part dog standing and looking at me from behind a tree. We stared at each other for what seemed like several seconds until I chose to turn around and walk back up the drive. The return to the safety of indoors was uneventful, and Star got her treat.

Certain Egyptian hieroglyphs and Greek deities have an intriguing likeness to what I saw on this dark evening, especially the mythical satyr. The Naphelim I saw was at about six feet tall, and had a face resembling a dog.

Later I was to learn MUFON the international reporting agency for UFO’s posted a sighting this evening. I was not surprised these half animal hybrids are seen in connection with a UFO’s. So my hearing of an UFO in the area came as no surprise.

One word of caution, UFO’s and there doings in every way resemble Demonic activity, and should be avoided. Many researchers are coming to this conclusion are creditable and this warning should be headed. Do not attempt to contact UFO’s for they are malevolent.

See our new book about the return of the Nephilim and Fallen Angels.

Fallen Angels: Giants, UFO Encounters, and the New World Order

Visit our Book's Website:

http://www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com/

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: NEPHILIM SEEN ALIVE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:24 am 
Site Admin

It seems like an unbelievable story. I hardly believe it myself. I must admit I am a little disturbed by the reactions I have received from other ministers. It is evident, although ministers have written and preached concerning Nephilim most ministers are unwilling to believe someone has seen one.

It's unfortunate that some of those who feel "called" to warn the world about the Nephilim will not believe themselves unless they have seen. I do not hope that they see one themselves, but they shouldn't be too disturbed that people aren't believing their message.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

ABDUCTIONS

Alien abductions were taking place in genesis six, and more importantly, prophetically speaking these abductions (fornications) are still going on today!

Both Matthew 24:37, and Luke 17:26-30 have Jesus stating that the end times will be “like the days of Noah”. What was happening in the days of Noah? Fallen angels (Sons of God) were fornicating with humans creating hybrids. These hybrids were giants in those times. Luke 17:26-30 especially makes this conclusion, because not only are the days of Noah mentioned, but Sodom and Gomorrah are mentioned in the same paragraph as well.

Matthew 24:37

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:26-30

And as it was in the days of Noe (Noah), so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

To confirm the above statements recently there has come to the forefront of the news woman claiming to have been abducted and given birth to Nephilim.

Five women have claimed to have given birth to Nephilim babies. These women’s claim that the Dark Lords are working to fix the problem of gigantism in order for the Nephilim to be indistinguishable from normal people cannot be taken lightly. That more is being reveled about the Nephilim as we get closer to the end of time is certainly true. Could the Dark Lords be seducing the military perhaps trading technology they have been creating for thousands of years for the opportunity to breed with women and create hybrid Nephilim as many claim? Think of this, if the Dark Lords wanted to breed with women, wouldn’t they offer technology, asking in return for “genetic experiments” perhaps in order to produce indistinguishable Nephilim?

The Canadian Exopolitics Newspaper reported “Ex-China Foreign Ministry Official says Extraterrestrials live among us (http://www.exopoliticsnews)”! Meng Zhaoguo, a rural worker from northeast Wuchang city, explains he abducted by an extraterrestrial "10 feet tall with six fingers, but otherwise completely like a human.”

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:04 am 
Site Admin

Giant Humanoid in Russia

15 Foot Tall Giant Witnessed in Russia

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wteHq0Pt5Xk[/youtube]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 pm 
Site Admin

A NEPHILIM SEEN ALIVE NEAR WHERE I SAW IT MYSELF

Golden Valley North Carolina

On the evening of Tuesday March 22, 2011 I and a friend of mine Carolyn Wright were driving down Golden Valley Road in northern Rutherford County North Carolina just off Highway 226 when we both observed a large upright brown furry animal between six and seven feet tall come up out of the field beside the road and then it ran across the road in front of the pick up truck we were in.

Carolyn stopped the truck and I jumped from the truck with a small video camera and started shooting a video of the Big Foot as it ran across the road in front of the truck and into the thick woods and road side brush on the side of the road in front of the truck. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and though I did not get it in the woods on video I watched it run up the side of a small mountain crashing through the brush as it ran.

As I filmed it crossing the road it turned its head towards me and snarled or growled at me as it ran across the road. It was truly one of the most amazing sites I have ever seen. It was at one point only 15-20 foot from me and it happened so fast and shook me up so bad that I really didn't understand what I had seen until it was up the side of the mountain and out of sight. You can watch the video below of what I saw and you can hear its snarl or growl on the video as it crosses the road in front of the truck I and Carolyn were riding in.

One thing I know is the smell of it was horrid. It smelled like a cross between road kill and a skunk. And it did not like the fact that I was there on the road with it. In the video you can hear it snarl or growl at me as it crosses the road.

Golden Valley is located in Rutherford County North Carolina and is near upper Cleveland County North Carolina where the Big Foot called Knobby has been spotted for years. I don't know if it was Knobby but I do know it was a very real being that was severely pissed that I was there on the road with it. It was truly one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Big-Foot-Or-Knobby-Is-Alive-And-Well-In-North-Carolina

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGz8qqRgTVQ[/youtube]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

If you have seen a Nephilim, please contact Webmaster. All communications will be kept private as to name on any posting. Thank You!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 am 
Site Admin

The ukuku, a half man, half-bear creature from Andean mythology, will be the star in Gastón Vizcarra's new film see http://www.livinginperu.com

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:20 pm 
Site Admin

As the many abductees have testified, the “aliens” are using their sperm and eggs to create a new race.

Douglas Hamp states upon his website, “The sons of God have returned and have resumed their devilish program wherein they see that the daughters of men are good and are taking them as wives (think: their seed and for their incubation) in order to create Nephilim. As the many abductees have testified, the “aliens” are using their sperm and eggs to create a new race (post human)”.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 am 
Site Admin

Poll Taken recently in Washington State is revealing !

Now, a recent poll conducted by Pemco Insurance shows that not only do 38% of Washington residents believe in Bigfoot, but 13% of them say that they either have personally seen an unknown hominid or know someone who has.

Washington State Pemco Poll
http://www.pemco.com/poll/Pages/39_do_you_think_its_possible_Sasquatch_exists.aspx?results=1

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 am 
Site Admin

500 to 750 Worldwide Nephilim alive today

A leading scientist recently revealed during a lecture at Idaho State University that his research has led him to believe that not only does the creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Yeti, Skunk Ape, Yeren, (Nephilim) not only exists, but that a population of 500 – 750 is presently co-existing with mankind.

The scientist Jeff Meldrum has a lot of clout behind his name. He is a Associate Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology and Adjunct Associate Professor of the Department of Anthropology at Idaho State University. An Meldrum is an Adjunct Professor of Occupational and Physical Therapy and Affiliate Curator of Vertebrate Paleontology at the Idaho Museum of Natural History. He is considered to be the leading expert in Bigfoot or Sasquatch research.

Offline Profile